This is a simple FAQ application for a Django powered site, featuring:
- The basic Q&A model you’d expect.
- Question are grouped into topics.
- Topics can be ordered and arranged, as can questions within topics.
- Built-in views to drill down by topic and question, and individual question detail pages (for permalinks).
- A view for users to submit new questions (with or without answers). These go into moderation queue and need to be marked “active” before they’ll show up on the site.
There’s an example app (distributed with the source) to try out if you’d like to get a taste of the app.
Django-Fack requires Django 1.3+ and Python 2.5+.
For more details, read on: